Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, December 30, 2005
Productivity'r'Us
I filled up my tank, bought more tape and something for the house, found something for James he's been looking for, got the milk and another big bag of rice, bought all the fixings for New Year's dinner, and even found a Cadbury Crunchie bar for a treat at prices that did not make me scream.

And I realized I am pretty much done on the dubbing project. I still have to see if I have all of "The Great War" and I have to finish Dangermouse. But...it's done. I now have four Xerox paper boxes full of old videotapes. Still don't know what to do with them. Can't sell them. Don't know anyone who wants them. Seems a shame to toss them, though.