Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Here We Go Again
I was awoken last night coughing and with my dinner coming up on me (plain old pork chop, no extra spices, just minimally salted and grilled and very delicious the first time around). I had to get up twice to drink some water and have a cough drop. This morning my digestive system feels like I'm on a tossing ship.

At least I managed to snag the last six boxes in the copy room. (It was cold in my cubie, so I picked the easiest way to warm myself up.)

I'm also eating the last of the yogurt I bought, the chocolate mousse again. I know many folks eat it voluntarily and like the taste; I just don't understand how. Icky. Sour. Even covered up by chocolate taste or key lime taste. (When the key lime sour can't overpower the yogurt sour, you know it's strong. As yogurt flavors go, though, neither was that bad. Better than sickly sweet fruit along with yogurt sour.)