Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, December 16, 2005
Friday Five

1. What is the oldest object in the room with you?

A book called How Sweet It Was! by Arthur Schulman and Roger Youman. It is a pictoral history of television, oversized hardback. I bought it from Woolworth's when I was about 11. My mom nearly had a cow when she found out I spent...gasp...$10 on it. (Paperbacks at that time sold for 60 cents and hardback novels for about $3.)

2. What is the newest?

The magazines I bought today: Midwest Living, Cottage Living, Period Living and Traditional Homes, and Birds and Blooms.

3. What is your favorite object in the room with you?

Pidgie! Oh...LOL. The computer.

4. What is the most valuable object?

The television.

5. What is the ugliest object?

The wall to wall carpet. Ughhhhhhhhhhh.