Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, December 08, 2005
Claws
This damn cold has talons like a sabre-tooth tiger's fangs. It doesn't want to let go. I tried to do a few housework duties today and ended up out of breath and coughing. I've been able to save the cough syrup until bedtime the other nights, but about 10 o'clock I had a coughing fit so hard I was starting to heave and James had to run upstairs to get it. It's helped since then but now already I'm starting to cough a little again.

God, what a year—"jinx" written all over it. Wrecked truck, sick dog, sick husband, bronchitis, night terrors, heat waves sans air conditioning, and worst of all, losing Mom to something hideous and painful and nothing I could do to help. Last night I dreamt that a close friend died. Too much.