Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Woohoo!
Something to look forward to in the spring: The Rumors Are True; Wild, Wild West is coming in 2006.

Majorly cool. Once it's out I can have a "Friday night in 1965" showing: an episode each of Littlest Hobo, Wild Wild West, and Hogan's Heroes. Although it will look just a "tad" different on a 36 inch color Panasonic as compared to an 18" black and white Magnavox.

I hope on this one, or at least somewhere on one of the sets is a tribute to Ross Martin. For me, Artemus Gordon was The Wild Wild West.

(Thanks to Ivan for the tip!)