Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

1. What's the best class you ever took? What's the best job you've ever had?

Ninth grade English. Charles Abosamra. I had lots of good teachers, but he was the best.
Gosh, I don't know if I've had any best jobs. I've just always worked because I had to. But I guess when I was typing at Robins AFB. At least I wasn't working with {gag} numbers or filing.

2. Have you ever thrown up on someone? Has anyone ever thrown up on you?

LOL. Didn't we all throw up on our mothers as children? Otherwise, no. I don't do things in public that would make me barf on people.
Um, no.

3. Do you love your mom and dad? Do you love our siblings?

I always loved my mom and dad, even in my teens and I was never ashamed to be seen with them, like some kids. We had fights, but it didn't mean anything. James used to be bothered when we argued. ??? I told him, "We're Italian. We love each other at the tops of our lungs." A few minutes later we'd be going out for ice cream. It's just what we did.
I didn't have any siblings. I probably would have fought with them and still loved them, too.

4. Whats the bravest thing you have done for someone else? What is the bravest thing someone else has done for you?

I stayed in Georgia.
He stayed with me. <wry g>

5. If you could touch the stars or touch the moon, which would you choose? Would you fly or have magical powers?

Oh, I want to touch the stars! I want to see what's out there. I'd love to be able to fly. I think Pidgie is so lucky; he can stretch out his wings and go. Magical powers would be nice if they would let me go back in time. I want to see things: what George Washington and Queen Elizabeth I and Marcus Aurelius and all those other historical figures looked like, and streets and schools and countryside years ago. There was a musical on Sunday, from 1938; even though they would do Gone With the Wind and Wizard of Oz the next year in color, most of these musicals were in black and white, but this one was in color, and they had the most fascinating street shots of New York City in 1938. I wanted to be able to do a Mary Poppins and jump in so badly!