Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

1. What's the prettiest part of your body? What's the least attractive part of your body?

My hair.
Can't decide whether it's my lumpy old nose or lumpy old boobs.

2. Have you met any celebrities? What celebrity would you like to meet?

By met, do you mean introduced to/know? Sure. Rupert Holmes, about half the cast of Remember WENN including Carolee Carmello (who took us backstage when Scarlet Pimpernel came to Atlanta), and Frank Gorshin when he was doing Say Goodnight, Gracie, I've also gotten autographs and talked to (back when they were free) from Isaac Asimov, several members of the Star Trek cast, and I had my picture taken with Tom Baker (but my camera jammed) and Christopher Reeve before his accident.
Either Hugh Laurie or Tony Shalhoub.

3. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Where in the world would you never travel to?

Great Britain.
Anywhere I'd have to get shots for malaria and dysentery and/or have to sleep on the ground with bugs and snakes.

4. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 2 things would you take with you? If you were stranded on a desert island, who are 2 people you would want with you?

Water and food!
James and...darn, I'd say Rupert, but he'd be bored silly on a desert island.

5. Name the 2 most beautiful people that you know. Name the 2 most brilliant people that you know.

My mom was the most beautiful person I knew.
Rupert Holmes, of course. :-)