Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

1. Have you ever said "I Love you" and not meant it? Has someone told you "I Love you" and not meant it?

No, I wouldn't ever tell anyone I loved them unless I really did. And no, they didn't.

2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe in karma?

I think love at first sight can happen, but it's not as common as the books say it is. It's a great literary device, though. I don't know about karma: it would be nice to think that all the dictators and child molesters and killers out there got theirs in appropriate ways, but I don't think it happens.

3. What person do you trust the most? What person do you trust the least?

Well, James, of course. Least? Any dictator of any country and any guy who has ever beat up his wife or kids and then come whining back saying "Oh, I promise, I'll never, ever do it again." A few of them have changed. Most of them are like politicians, lying pond scum.

4. What type(s) of music do you like? What type(s) of music do you dislike?

I like Big Band, some New Age, Christmas music so long as it is not rap or loud, oldies (50s-60s stuff). I don't like rap or hip-hop or loud rock or anything screechy or deafening.

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Who do you think is your celebrity look-a-like?

I won't tell. And I don't think I look like anybody (but I always wanted to look like Christine McKenna from Flambards).