Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, November 03, 2005
Thursday Threesome

::I Can't Stand Being Sick!::

Onesome: I Can't - What little thing can't you do that everyone else seems to be able to do?

Ride "barf rides." (Oh, and sit through parts of The Princess Bride without being bored.)

Twosome: Stand - What issue is it that you take a big stand on?

Child molesters. They should be worse than shot.

Threesome: Being Sick - Are you prone to getting sick or are you one of those people that can go years in between illnesses?

Oh, I wish I never got sick. Unfortunately the allergies give me a low resistance and I have problems with migraines and arthritis and acid reflux, too.