Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, November 03, 2005
That's All We Need...
...more traffic: Atlanta Poised for Major Tourism Push ("The ATL?" Is this like "The WB"? Ew.)

I wish I could get more excited about this aquarium thing, but I've never been all that fond of fish. I saw the aquarium up in Boston while I was in school and the Living Seas exhibit at Disney World and that was enough. Maybe it was all that halibut and haddock I was forced to eat every Friday as a kid. I'd rather be on the ocean than look at fish in tanks.

Maybe they'll have some marine mammals. I love dolphins, sea lions, seals, manatees, and walruses.