Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, November 28, 2005
Monday Madness

1. I've always been afraid of snakes and worms; I would even skip the "snake" or "worm" articles when I read the encyclopedia .

2. People should not talk on cell phones while in public places where other people are trying to concentrate (like the movies) .

3. The one thing I look forward to every day is getting home from work! .

4. My first meal of the day usually consists of milk and a bowl of low sugar maple and brown sugar Quaker oatmeal .

5. It seems like cleaning house and washing clothes is a never-ending job.

That's because it is! :-)

6. The last time I painted a room in my house/apartment was after the dryer caught fire; we painted the laundry room .

7. The next time I paint, I'd like to paint my bed (room) a winter blue (color).

And stencil it with white snowflakes.