Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, November 21, 2005
Monday Madness

1. I have little or no patience when it comes to waiting in traffic .

2. I wish I could spend more time writing .

3. The most productive thing I accomplished this past weekend was cleaning about a half garbage bag full of junk out of the house, like craft projects I'm not going to do, etc. .

4. The most enjoyable thing I did this weekend was go see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with friends .

5. I've always wanted to learn how to not worry so much .

6. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy a wide-screen LCD television .

7. I blog because writing is as natural as breathing .