Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, November 07, 2005
Monday Madness

1. Sometimes I wish I could just sleep late and not have to fight traffic afterwards.

2. If I could take a long weekend to New York City, I'd be very happy.

3. The world would be a better place if more people would just be polite.

4. One of my greatest qualities is I'm stubborn; trust me, working with government purchase orders, one has to be.

5. The one thing about me that I need to work on is getting all this lard off; it's so hard to do anything.

6. Happiness is not having to worry.