Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, November 30, 2005
I Hate [Despise, Loathe, Dislike Extremely] Microsoft Word
I am working with a document in outline form with subheadings and have been trying without success for the past fifteen minutes to get a first-level heading to go back to the margin where it belongs. I keep pressing "decrease indent" but it only goes as far as a third-level subheading and stops there.

I could have fixed this in five seconds in Word Perfect.

Damn Bill Gates and his damn piece of crap word processor and damn the Feds for insisting that we use the piece of crap instead of WP which we had and they decided to abandon because "everyone has Word." ("Everyone has Word" because we've allowed Microslop to perpetuate their monopoly on every computer sold. As my mother always said "If 'everyone' jumped off a bridge, would you jump, too?")