Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, November 10, 2005
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!
Fifteen years today.

Supposedly the traditional gift for a fifteenth is "crystal," and the modern is "watches." Actually, I do need a new watch...but I believe I'm getting books for my anniversary. James bought 'em at Dragoncon: a two volume set about animated television programs. It looked yummy!

He's getting a book, too, and knows what it is because I had to stop him from buying it a few weeks ago with a coupon. It's Alton Brown's I'm Only Here for More Food, which is about baking. James loves Good Eats, and I have to admit I enjoy it myself: it's fun.