Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, November 04, 2005
Cool...
I had a bunch of 30 percent off coupons for Borders, and they took one for the Entertainment coupon book.

We are stocked up on chicken again...I finally found the fall issue of Country (I can find an issue of Country anywhere, it seems, all year long, except when I want the October and December issues!)...found "a pressie" for James...new issue of Quick & Easy was out...the lobster spread is back at Costco...I am dubbing off Christmas: Behind th Traditions and The City Mouse and the Country Mouse.