Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, November 28, 2005
Backups
Whoa! Apparently everyone who was off over the weekend went into work this morning; traffic was horrendous for a Monday. Plus it was overcast and "misting." Not only was everyone squirrelly because of the rain, but just on my 28-mile commute there were at least five accidents, including a whopper on the southbound side of I-85 as I was coming northbound, involving three ambulances! Very scary. I've always been very glad I didn't have to come southbound on I-85 in the mornings; traffic is always backed up down near the "connector" (where I-85 and I-75 meet to go through downtown Atlanta) even when there is no accident.