Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, October 07, 2005
Writer's Cramp and Other Things
I went to the mortgage office this morning and started the first pile of papers I needed to sign (James got to sign his half when I got home). The mortgage company is associated with my bank and the agent is very nice. She referred me to a realtor (but only after I asked; she wasn't pushing one) so we'll see what happens with that.

I went various places today and stopped at Bed, Bath and Beyond, where I found a white enamel finish metal storage rack with one fairly solid metal shelf and two wire shelves (the kind that sits on the floor and goes over your toilet). It said it was "scratched/damaged" and was marked down to $15. I couldn't find a single thing wrong with it and bought it. It even comes with the hardware to fasten it to the wall for more support.