Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

1. Who was your best friend when you were a child? Who is your best friend now?

When I was very young, it was Linda Azzoli. We even traded mothers for Confirmation! Then our interests diverged about fifth grade and I met Sherrye Davis. We both liked animals and mostly the same television programs. I still consider her a best friend, but my best friend now is James, of course!

2. What is the longest crush/relationship you have had? What is the shortest crush/relationship you have had?

Well, I'm still in the longest relationship I ever had. :-) I hope it stays that way. As for "crushes," I still have one. :-) (Heh. What makes you think I'm going to tell who?)

3. What is your first thought when waking up in the morning? What is your first thought before you go to bed?

In the morning I'm thinking I just want a couple of more hours sleep! At night it's more like "Do I have to stop reading already?"

4. Do you get along with your family? Are you easy to get along with?

Gosh, yes, I love my family, and my in-laws, too. I never understood kids who didn't get along with their parents (but then I had nice parents; I know kids who didn't—it was very sad). We had our arguments, but we were like the Three Musketeers most of the time. My mom used to say I kept them young. Ironically I was the one that broke up the trio.

5. What is one thing scientists should invent? What is one thing you wish scientists did not invent?

A cure for cancer.

And I don't think a scientist invented it, but when I first read that question, the answer that popped into my brain immediately was "Leaf blowers." <g>