Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

1. When was the last time you cried? When was the last time you laughed?

Cried? Sometime Sunday before we straightened out things at the house. I laughed a few minutes ago reading the comics.

2. When was the last time you lied? When was the last time you were lied to?

The former? The last five weeks my mother was alive. Every day, through my teeth. “Heroism consists in hanging on one minute longer.” I was lied to this morning: we forgot to put the gate up last night and when James went to the bathroom this morning he caught Willow asleep on the futon in the spare room. When I asked her this morning if she'd been on the futon she gave me this big, meltingly innocent look. "Who, me? I was here all night. What futon?" :-)

3. Who was the last person you had a crush on? Who was the last person who had a crush on you?

Oh, gosh, I think I still do and I’m not telling. :-) Who would want to have a crush on me?

4. How old were you when you received your first kiss? Who was your first kiss?

28. (It was my first date, too.) I won’t say. It was a horrendous date and a really bad kiss. I just went because I couldn’t get out of it.

5. What is the best compliment you have ever received? What is the meanest thing anyone has said about you?

James said he loved me. :-) As for the other, I won’t say. The circumstances were sad.