Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, October 30, 2005
Stupid Prilosec
I need to tell the doctor this stupid stuff doesn't work like it's supposed to.

Kaiser took me off Protonix because it wasn't in their "formulary" any longer and told me to take Prilosec. But it doesn't work all that well all the time.

And I don't understand what the difference from one day to another is. Friday we had supper at Italian Oven. I had plain old linguini in marinara sauce. Yeah, it came up on me (it always does), but I could taste the salad dressing more than the tomato.

I had the leftovers of it tonight, after having some chicken broth with oyster crackers. Now I have heartburn and am burping.

What bugs me is that when I eat something like this that comes up on me, sometimes I get a rapid heartbeat. Not a racing heartbeat like the time I went to the hospital, but up around 90. That's why the doctor gave me the Protonix in the first place. It's scary. It's happening now. If I was eating something really spicy it would be different. It's just plain old spaghetti sauce.