Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, October 17, 2005
Monday Madness

Which one?

1. Lemonade or Iced Tea?


Lemonade. Tea tastes terrible to me, even with gallons of sugar in it. To me it’s kinda like beer—how do you drink anything that smells that bad?

2. DVD or VHS?

Getting to be more and more DVD…

3. Gold or Silver?

Gold, but I like silver with something blue.

4. Baseball or Tennis?

Neither! They’re both boring. Dog agility contests!

5. Spring or Autumn?

Autumn. Spring is pretty, but full of flowering plants that make me sneeze. Also, spring means summer is coming.

6. Diet or Regular?

You mean soda? I don’t drink soda. Well, not voluntarily, anyway.

7. Hearts or Stars?

Stars!

8. Snail Mail or Email?

E-mail. It’s faster.

9. Shop: Online or In-Store?

Online; it’s usually cheaper. But I like browsing bookstores as well.

10. Credit Card or Check?

Credit card. I get points for books that way! (I discovered when I was helping my mother pay bills how much I absolutely despised writing out checks.)