Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Monday Madness (late because I spent yesterday afternoon writing out thank you cards)

1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend.

I clipped off most of the honeysuckle vines around the mailbox and low hanging tree branches and a vine that was growing up our porch.

2. Name two things that you look forward to doing.

Taking a nap and sleeping.

3. Name three things that gross you out.

Worms, snakes, and stories about child molesters.

4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis.

Bathe, brush teeth, eat, and take my vitamins.

5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss.

All those spare computer parts in the furnace closet. All the telephone wire in the furnace closet. My copies of Period Living and Traditional Homes (which I am going to dump sometime this week). Whatever's on top of the refrigerator. Half the cooking things in the cupboards.