Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, October 24, 2005
Monday Madness

1. diamonds or pearls?

Pearls. I hate diamonds. They're ugly.

2. paperback or hardcover books?

Oh, if I could afford hardcovers, I'd buy 'em. I do buy Madeleine L'Engle in hardcover. Oh, and Rupert Holmes, but that goes without saying.

3. carpet or hardwood floors?

Did they choose this question especially for me? :-) HARDWOOD FLOORS!!!!! I hate carpeting. Hate, hate, hate. No matter how much you vacuum and take off your shoes and clean it, it always seems dirty to me.

4. dogs or cats?

I like both, but I prefer dogs.

5. fluffy or firm pillow?

Um, both. I want something soft enough that I won't get a headache, but firm enough to keep my head up.

6. fine point or medium point pens?

Mmmmmm. Fine points! I love having a nice sleek handwriting.

7. clocks a little fast or on time?

On time. James runs his watch 10-15 minutes fast. Drives me crazy. I want to know the real time.

8. mahjong or spider solitaire (or other)?

Bookworm!

9. wall calendar or desk calendar?

Wall calendar.

10. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?'

Don't watch them. Um...Animal Precinct.