Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, October 03, 2005
Monday Madness

1. What's on your computer desk?

Here or at home? Here there's a phone and a couple of blotters and a blotter calendar and supplies and tapes and a tape player and interoffice envelopes and a Hot Shot to make my oatmeal and some in-out boxes, speakers, a fall bouquet, a pic of james, some old Federal Computer Week issues, my vitamins, "spots" for my nose so my glasses won't pinch, a file folder, two books, some CDs, a Pepto Bismol (I'm still sick from the branch picnic), stapler, staple remover, headphones for the phone, tape dispenser, rubber stamps, extra tape, container of paper clips...

At home? Arrrgh. Multiple computer books uptop (HTML, Word Perfect, various painting programs, etc.), program CDs, floppy disks, bills that haven't cleared online banking yet, coupons, a description of the format of my font for the nostalgia section of my website, a coaster for the obligatory glass of milk...oh, yeah, and seed, since Pidgie loves to jump on the keyboard and try to feed my fingers.

2. What does your computer desktop background look like?

Here it is a fall picture I found on Windows: a lovely fall lane between blazing-orange trees. At home it is the photo that Teressa took of us and Rodney and Rupert at the Irish pub in Nyack when we went to see Thumbs.

3. What's on your agenda for the upcoming week?

Talking to Anne (the loan person), collect photocopy paper boxes from the copy room, and daydream of the cooler weather they forecast for the end of the week.