Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, October 28, 2005
Friday Five

1. If you had all the money in the world and could choose to own anything, what you would get and why?

You know, I can't think of anything. I'm sure there's something I want, but it doesn't seem to matter.

2. If you were to do something that scares you, what would it be?

Get my breasts reduced (I'm always scared of surgery).

3. What was your first pet?

A green budgie named Pretty Boy. I was two.

4. What's the farthest you've traveled?

In or out of the country? In: California. Out: Ontario.

5. If you were a season, which one would you be and why?

Autumn. I'd be cool and refreshing and have clothing of pretty colors.

Extra one: If you were a song, which one would you be and why?

Rupert Holmes' "The Old School." Because it's about preserving past memories.