Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, October 20, 2005
DVD Transfer Diary
Now accompanying Carol Burnett and the Messrs Rodgers and Hammerstein is Hollywood's Amazing Animal Actors.

Started a new disk with yet another bio of my favorite President, The Indomitable Teddy Roosevelt, with a score by John Philip Sousa. I tried to add Secrets of the Titanic afterwards, but the tape has some type of glitch in it the same as The Mystery of Edward Sims did and it cuts off after about fifteen minutes warning me that it can't duplicate copyrighted material (despite the fact that it was actually taped off PBS).

I'll have to use the old Sharp with the line-in cord like I did with Sims and see if that works.

Incredibly I have run out of historical documentaries to finish up this disk, unless Italians in America will fit on it.