Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, October 17, 2005
DVD Transfer Diary
Doctor Who: "Invasion of Time" plus the final two parts of "Armageddon Factor" (I didn't much like the Key to Time sequence, but I liked these two parts because they featured Drax, a Time Lord who reminded me of Vila on Blake's 7).

Two shorts: Merv Griffin interviewing Dwight Schultz at the time he was playing "Howling Mad" Murdock on The A-Team and the "Tupper's wares" joke from The Charmings.

Plus The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years. This is on a new disk of which will be entertainment shows, probably Men, Movies and Carol and the Mary Tyler Moore Show's anniversary special. Maybe Rogers and Hammerstein: the Sound of American Music if it fits.

I cleared three videotapes tonight.