Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, October 30, 2005
Dust There Is
We did the fall cleaning of our bedroom today. I turned the ceiling fan off the other day because it was caked with so much dust it was throwing it around. Since we had the vacuum cleaner up there anyway, I cleaned off the stuffed animals as well and we cleaned off both chest of drawers and the bookcases and the chifforobe and my nighttable and Pledged it all and vacuumed the carpet.

Our room is simply a problem child when it comes to dust. I have no idea why; the only thing I can think of is that it's James' C-PAP machine. While my mom was sick and staying in there, because I didn't want to bother her, I only dusted the spare bedroom once in five weeks. When we finally got back from Rhode Island after four weeks after that, there was hardly a trace of dust in the spare room.

But our bedroom, if I skip one week dusting it, it looks like someone's attic. I am talking about a visible white coating all over everything. It has to be the C-PAP. None of the other rooms even come close to being that bad after a couple of weeks.

Anyone else with a C-PAP notice this problem?