Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

What are the last two...

1. TV shows you watched?


Darn, I don't remember besides Jeopardy last night. It's a Dog's Life was recording when I got home and nothing was on so we watched the DVD of Island in the Sky with John Wayne—oh, yeah, I had time to dub off the one episode that I kept of a really bad series called Mr. Merlin, so that would be the other.

2. household chores you finished?

Washing clothes and cleaning the master bathroom.

3. food items you ate?

Oatmeal and Chex snack mix (the oatmeal is for breakfast, the salties to wake me up).

4. websites (before here) you visited?

Was reading blogs, so Tony Figueroa's blog and Sue's Live Journal.

5. things you do before you go to sleep?

Put the book down and shut off the light!