Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

Birthdays...

1. Is your birthday something you look forward to or try to ignore? Why?


Well, I wish I could ignore the years...but on the other hand, it means I'm still here. I'll take the birthdays, thanks.

2. When asked how old you are, do you answer without hesitation or are you not so willing to say? Why?

Why lie? Despite all that goop some women smear on their faces or the annual plastic surgery, you still get old.

3. For your birthday, are you the type to want to party or not? Why?

What kind of party? It would be nice to get together with friends. But "party" as in drinking and carousing? No.

4. What two birthdays were the best for you? Why?

Oh, probably twelfth and fifteenth. I was in sixth and ninth grade respectively. I was still at home, had no responsibilities save for daily chores and schoolwork, had good parents, good grades, and our class was on "top."

5. What two birthdays were the worst for you? Why?

My 25th; I fractured my nose two days before my birthday. I can't remember another really bad birthday.