Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, September 15, 2005
Thursday Threesome

::Daily Dilly Dally::

Onesome: Daily-- Hmmm... The tough one first? Sure! What part of your daily routine could you simply not do without? ...and just to make it interesting, your morning coffee is a given, so try something else!

I don't drink coffee. It gives me heart palpitations. (Decaf gives me heartburn.) So I'd have to say my morning milk. I get really grumpy if I don't have my milk in the morning. Also breakfast. I don't know how working people skip breakfast; my stomach is growling and hurting from the time I get up.

Twosome: Dilly-- Okay, fess up; what's the latest really good one you've pulled? Well, at least something you can share with the gang here <g>.

Are we talking a prank or doing something stupid? It would have to be the latter because I don't play pranks; I think they're cruel. Doing something stupid—that seems to be normal. The stupidest thing I've done lately is dub off an episode of Brooklyn Bridge with the line setting on, so what I ended up with was 23 minutes of blank space. Good thing you can erase before the disk is finalized! The stupidest thing I did in the span of a year or so was the Saturday I left Pidge's cage open and he got out while we were at trivia. Luckily his wings were still clipped at the time. He still could have been killed.

Threesome: Dally-- What is your favorite way to dally away some time instead of working on a project? Do you read, play games, look for lost kittens, study cloud formations? Come on...

Um, read. Or work on a web page. Or play Jumpman or Bookworm.