Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, September 22, 2005
So There!
I finally finished all my orders about fifteen minutes ago and they are ready for signature.

Since then I have been deliriously happy shoving summer stuff back in the drawer and putting out all the fall things. I have a garland of maple leaves at the opening to my cubicle, a little bouquet of fall leaves and fruits in the "calm" corner where I keep James' pic and my cross stitch of "To everything there is a season...," fall photos and old Linda Nelson Stocks calendar fall paintings hung around me, a big vaseful of artificial autumn branches in their mottled orange vase, and a Charles Wysocki calendar picture called "Amish Autumn" magneted to the filing cabinet.

In honor of the arrival of fall there is Edith Osborne's "An Autumn Carol" in Holiday Harbour.

'Scuse me while I hunt up George Winston's "Autumn" here...