Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, September 26, 2005
Monday Madness

1. Ice cream or Yogurt?

Ice cream. The only type of yogurt I eat is the chocolate frozen yogurt at Sweet Tomatoes. Regular yogurt...ugh. If they want me to eat it can't they make something that's not in impossibly sweet fruit flavors like strawberry, blueberry, and (ugh) raspberry? Coffee-flavored yogurt, or chocolate mint, or maple, or apple and cinnamon?

2. What's your favorite board game?

Scrabble, of course.

3. Do you play video games? If yes, what game system(s) do you use?

No. Only computer games. I play Jumpman Lives.

4. If you were given a chance to change your name, would you do it? If yes, what would your new name be?

I have never liked my name, but I don't know what I'd change it to. I have always liked Melissa, but I don't feel like a Melissa.

5. What are the last 2 blogs that you've visited? Please share the links with us so we can check them out.

Tony's Child of Television and Sue's LiveJournal Going Through the Motions (IE puts them in alphabetical order, so those are the two I read last).

6. What's your biggest frustration?

Just one? Numbers. Numbers suck almost as much as summer. (Yeehah: supposedly Thursday it will only be 77°F with the low of 47°F. Maybe that bitch summer will finally get her butt pushed out of here at last.)