Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, September 19, 2005
1. When you're stressed out, what do you do to relieve your stress?
Most of the time when I'm stressed nothing will relieve it. I try to read or sit at the computer and end up getting up and down and wandering about. If I'm really stressed, I either cry or clean house.
2. Are you normally a patient person, or is patience NOT one of your virtues?
Normally I'm patient. Or at least I look patient and am about to explode underneath it all.
3. How many times a week do you blog?
Every day if possible.
4. How many memes a week do you participate in?
5. Describe the perfect day, weather-wise.
It's partly cloudy, but not dark. There's a nice fresh breeze so you can hear the leaves on the trees rustling. It is cold enough that I can wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt with my jacket on, but open.
6. Would you rather be too hot, or too cold?
Too cold. I can put clothes on. You can only take off so much without scaring the horses. :-) Besides, heat makes me feel sick and I get a rash.
7. Do you eat out often, and if so, what type of restaurants do you frequent?
Friday evenings, Saturday night, and usually lunch on Saturday and Sunday. Oh, we like Chinese, Sweet Tomatoes, Sonny's barbecue, Golden Corral, Ryan's (steak, but not as much as we used to), the Copacabana Grill (Brazilian, lots of meat!), Subway, Blimpie, Olive Garden, Atlanta Bread Company...
But if you are ever in Cranston, RI, you need to go to T's on Park Avenue and have their chicken soup. Mmmmnnnnn!
8. If you could run your own business, what type of business would it be?
I'd create web pages for small businesses who don't need anything elaborate in the way of online shopping.