Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, September 30, 2005
Friday Five

1. What kind of computer do you have? (Mac, iBook, Dell, etc.)

Um, it's name is Victor, as in Frankenstein because James built it out of parts. It has an Asus motherboard, I think.

2. How old is it? Are you happy with it?

It's at least six years old. And yes, it works okay, but it's not fast enough. I have DVD player, but can't watch the DVDs because they jerk around.

3. How many computers are in your household? (at home if you are away at school)

Um, counting or not counting the PDAs? There's two working computers, the old computer, the laptop, and the two PDAs.

4. What are your favorite games/timewasters on your computer?

I play Jumpman and Bookworm in games. I have Sheep and the Last Express and have never played either. My favorite timewaster is updating my domain!

5. If money were no object, what kind of computer would you like to have?

I used to think a Dell, but I hear their customer service sucks now. But I guess that's everyone. I'd like to have the fastest one with all the gadgets they make. An HP is okay, I guess.