Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Friday, September 02, 2005
1. What sport do you most enjoy watching on television (or tolerate most)?
Dog agility trials! And horse jumping. I'd like to watch polo, but I don't ever see that scheduled on TV.
2. If you could be really, really good at one sport (we're talking world elite here), what would it be?
Dog agility. Willow's smart enough to learn. I've just got so many other interests I've never taken the time to get into it.
3. Have you ever been active in some form of sports?
Voluntarily? Ugh. No. They force you to play softball and field hockey in gym class. I've played volleyball at school (horrible) and with friends (okay), but never really got into it. I like bicycling.
4. Would you rather be a computer geek or a sports geek?
Computer. I think it's important to be in shapewhich I'm not and I know it's my faultbut I don't think being athletic is at all important.
5. What teams do you cheer for?
Anyone with a small dog. :-) (Ever watch terriers do agility? They are sooooo cute!)