Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, September 07, 2005
DVD Transfer Diary
I have my Lassie episodes done finally, the ones not on professional DVD. Twenty-three episodes with Jeff and the same number with Timmy. Taking a series break and dubbing off some nature documentaries now: Best of Wild America: The Babies and perhaps David Wolper's It's a Dog's World following. There's a documentary about the Chincoteague ponies somewhere as well.

When I get back into series mode I ought to do Brooklyn Bridge. I haven't visited with the Bergers and the Silvers for a while.