Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, September 01, 2005
The Confused In Pursuit of the Elusive
So the Georgia Mortuary people say to submit a letter requesting the changes along with a check for $65 (cost of new death certificates) and they will submit it.

However, the hospice says they are not sure the attending doctor will sign it because she did die in Georgia. (Yes, but she wasn't a resident of Georgia. If someone dies in a traffic accident while passing through Atlanta, they don't say the person is a resident of Georgia.)

I suppose this is my fault for needing emotional support while my mother is dying, right? (Sorry, I'm just in a suck-ass mood...)