Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, September 09, 2005
Best Laid Plans...
So much for doing my errands early...I pulled out of the driveway and the car sounded weird. Yep, I've got a flat. Luckily the warranty I purchased on the car also comes with "free" roadside assistance, so I've called them and am waiting for a callback. Oh, well, I can go upstairs and do my afternoon chores now. I just wanted to go out before it got hot.

Luckily this didn't happen enroute to Rhode Island or back, with Wil and Pidgie in the car in the heat.

...wow, they've already had the automated "bot" call me and say it should be 35 minutes...