Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

Anxiety...

1. Name two things/events that may cause anxiety in your life: Explain:


Driving to work and feeling sick. The first is self-explanatory, isn't it? Traffic here sucks and public transportation doesn't go to my job unless I want to take about three buses and leave the house at 5 a.m. and return at 6:30 p.m. The other—well, after the thyroid cancer surgery I'm always afraid to go to the doctor.

2. Name two ways you deal with your anxiety: Explain:

Read and sleep.

3. Name two times you have been the most anxious: Explain:

When Mom was dying and when James was sick in April. James never, ever gets sick that long.

4. When you are anxious, does it affect your health, and if so, how?

Yes, I get an acid stomach and it hurts, migraines, diarrhea, and indigestion.

5. Do you become anxious very easily or are you basically a calm person?

Are you kidding? Sometimes I get upset when James is more than ten minutes late getting home from work (and then it turns out it's because he stopped to talk to Harry).