Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, August 10, 2005
So Much Stuff, So Little Time
Well, the moving company has all the info and someone is coming tomorrow to "size up" the things. The storage room is arranged for.

But there are a few things left to pack, and much stuff to be donated, and still so much extra stuff. Someone is just going to have to call the Salvation Army after we leave and see if they will take it, or have those 1-800-JUNK type collectors come over. The dollar signs keep ringing up.

I'm feeling increasingly lost, as if I'm in a hot-air balloon and each of the ropes is being tugged away from the earth. When the last one goes I'll be free...but the safety of the ground and "home" will be gone, too. I don't like it; I'd rather be at anchor.