Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, August 18, 2005
Later...
I've showered and washed my hair and feel sorta human again. I have little red pimple/rash outbreaks on my arms, legs, chest, back, and really itch, even after washing. My eyes hurt and I feel woozy (but then there is a fluorescent light in the bathroom; I always get lightheaded under fluorescent lights anyway). James and I are both slightly sunburned. He looks paler since he showered, thank God.

Willow has retreated to her box. We have finally exhausted her with new things. She has no idea what to make of the elevator (we're on the second floor). It's this box that moves. She loves the balcony; the hall outside our room is an atrium and overlooks the lobby. She sticks her head between the railings and looks down, eyes wide.

Pidge has had a burst of energy and is now back in his cage looking sleepy.

Damn, I'm itchy. (And yes, I was before the shower, so it's not the soap.)