Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, August 11, 2005
It's Back...
James said I had a screaming nightmare last night. I don't think I've had one in a long while. I was too busy thinking about Mom, I guess. Ironically, after I got to sleep it was actually nice for sleeping; my feet even got cold and that's rare at night lately.

I have had to take Pidgie's string toy away from him. He was sitting worrying at it all day and not eating. When he ignores a sprig of millet for string it's not good. He was even playing with it during the night. Last night I made sure he slept and now he's going hell for leather with his other toys.

James is eating a breakfast sandwich right now. Willow is staring at him trying to persuade him she is starving (she is; she hasn't eaten in fifteen whole minutes).