Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, August 19, 2005
The First National Bank of Willow
Now that we're home, I can confide a little secret.

When we started looking through the house we found some money Mom had left behind in case of emergencies, plus Joe paid us in cash for the bedroom set. We've been living on this money for the past month. But I didn't want to carry it around with me all the time, so we had it in an envelope which I at first had under Pidgie's cage. But that was sitting on a metal TV tray and wasn't very stable.

So finally we stored the stash under Willow's crate and would take out some when we needed it. We used to joke about "going to the First National Bank of Willow" when we went out.