Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, August 27, 2005
Endings
So everything got vacuumed, the floor got scrubbed, we space-bagged some stuff and corralled others for taking to Goodwill, and, oh, yeah, we did what we were supposed to do today: clean out the closet in the spare bedroom. My God, there was a small box in there that hadn't been opened since we moved in the house ten years ago. It had bank statements and some odd photos in it.

My back really, really hurts and I'm really, really tired.

Oh, and the First National Bank of Willow is officially closed.