Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, August 22, 2005Back to the Memes
1. When putting groceries away, do you rotate your food so your newest items (cans and such) are in the back, and older food in the front?
Um, no. Perhaps occasionally. But not rigidly on purpose.
2. Do you own a digital camera? If so, how long have you had one? If not, do you plan to purchase one soon?
Yes, had one for...gosh, I don't remember anymore. I got the Sony Mavica when the feature came out that let you record MPEGs. I have lots of nice movies of Bandit and Willow. Maybe...1999?
3. How do you store your precious photos?
LOL. The old ones are in albums. The new ones are just tossed in boxes. I should really do scrapbooking, or at least some albums again.
4. It's 6:00 a.m. and you've just lost power due to a severe thunderstorm; they say it will probably take at least 12 hours before power will be restored; what do you do?
At 6 a.m.? Go back to sleep, of course!!! If it's summer I will have to open the windows, dammit.
5. How many times a year do you (or does someone dear to you) wax your automobile?
Wax? Wax the car? Heck, I've had it done once.
6. Gas prices; what can we say except they've reached an all-time high. How are you dealing with this?
I have a 28-mile one-way commute to work. I either drive or I don't get paid. Not much, just fork over the money.
7. Have you ever purchased a book or CD twice, forgetting that you already had it?
With all the books I have? Yes. But not as often as you might think.