Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, July 18, 2005
The Sound of...
...I don't know. Mom's been up since about four. I helped her change and use the bathroom, and then sit up with the heating pad on her back, which hurts. She's in an odd mood. She knows who I am but seems distant. She ate a few bites of watermelon which I fed to her. She dozes off but is mostly sitting with her eyes half open looking at nothing. Somehow this is worse than her sleeping all the time.

My cousin Eileen called and Mom expressed an interest in talking to her, but she just held the phone and kept telling Eileen "I can't hear you."