Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Morning
Mom woke in a great deal of pain this morning and, I hope, has been sleeping since. I keep running upstairs to see how she is and she is sleeping then, so I hope so. She has a growth in the right corner of her right eye that is getting bigger by the day. This is what the doctor removed by surgery in April, but it did not stop the progress of the cancer. It was pinpoint size when I first saw it and now is about the size of a nickel, black and burnt-looking. Mom keeps rubbing at it when I don't have it covered by a cold compress and the edge has been bleeding.

I should be dusting but am feeling a bit sleepy this morning and am dimly watching Connections instead.