Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, July 10, 2005
Just Another Rainy Sunday
Mom has slept all day except for a brief bathroom visit where I rubbed her back and she brushed her teeth. I was actually up early because I was afraid the VCR wouldn't go off: CBS Sunday Morning did a super, super 10-minute piece on Rupert Holmes (when's A&E going to do a Biography?) A lot of times these interviews are flip and sarcastic, but this one was very pleasant.

I got three more dubs out of the way, three Disney documentaries, and finally got a nice (letterboxed!) copy of The Seven-Per-Cent Solution from TCM.